Publishing in AJMC
1. Arabian Journal of Media and Communication (AJMC) is a peer-reviewed scholarly journal. Its focus is media and human communication research in its various facets.
2. The journal is published by the Saudi Association for Media and Communication at King Saud University, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
3. The journal publishes research articles, thesis and dissertation abstracts, and book reviews in all branches of media and communication.
4. All material submitted to our journal is subject to review by appropriate referees.
5. Manuscripts are accepted for publication according to the following criteria:
a. The manuscript should be written in proper Arabic, and manuscripts in English are accepted in topics in which English language is needed.
b. The research topic must be in the area of media and communication or one of its branches.
c. The manuscript should be characterized by novelty and originality and is no more than 3 years old.
d. The researcher must employ carefully designed procedures and follow the standard reference style of the journal.
e. The manuscript should be a maximum of 50 pages in length (including abstract, tables, figures, appendices, and references).
f. The manuscript is not currently under consideration for publication or has not been published elsewhere.
g. The author should provide two titles and two abstracts of up to 300 words each in Arabic and English.
h. The manuscript must be submitted as a Microsoft Word document.
i. The author will be sent 5 hard copies of the issue in which his/her article appears.
6. The views and opinions expressed in articles published in the journal are those of the authors, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the association. Authors are solely responsible for the factual accuracy of their work.
7. All correspondence regarding manuscripts should be directed to the Editor-in-Chief of the journal, at firstname.lastname@example.org or the following mailing address:
Arabian Journal of Media and Communication
King Saud University
Mass Communication Department
P. O. Box: 2456, Riyadh 11451
The sources are listed at the end of the document in numerical order as they appear in the text. These are known as endnotes, which are used by the journal of Journalism & Mass Communication Quarterly, the journal of Journalism & Mass Communication Educator, and some Arabic journals.
Reference Citation in Arabic
Click HERE to go to the page.
Reference Citation in English
The Arabian Journal of Media and Communication applies the same referencing style used by the journal of Journalism & Mass Communication Quarterly (JMCQ), which is published by the Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication (AEJMC).